The Spidi Ergo Jacket and Pants set the standard for extreme bike adventure in 1998 and has since been renewed through this revised and improved version. The new Spidi Ergo 05 simply represents the best for bike travellers and adventurers. The jacket is made with Teflon treated Cordura 500 Comfort, with special, high resistant, but softer Toray Tenax inserts under the arms for great comfort even amid the most extreme weather conditions.
There are numerous waterproof pockets, air vents, volume adjustments, reflex areas and the Spidi Step-in-clothing system for different climatic conditions thanks to the possible combinations of internal jacket and linings. The new concept, multi pocketed removable quilted lining features anti water intrusion areas, wool neck warmer, aluminium inserts and a pants/lining joint zipper.
The Ergo 05 is also equipped with an exclusive removable inside jacket that can be worn as an independent item when not riding. This top end jacket is equipped with new, exclusive Biomechanic CE protectors to guarantee great comfort while keeping high safety standards, coupled with a 'Warrior series' back protector already in place. The new standard for radical bike travellers is set.
- CE approved back protector included
- CE Biomechanic armour to elbows and shoulders
- Removable H2OUT waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane
- Knitted cuffs
- Removable 150gm thermal liner
- Step-in-clothing system
- Dynamic vents for air flow
- Removable pockets
- Waterproof inside pocket
- Inner jacket usable as a stand alone jacket
- Waist adjusters
- Adjustable collar
- Reflex visibility detailing
- Teflon coated
- Aluminium based film for insulation
- Flex Tenax stretch inserts