The HJC CS-14 has an advanced polycarbonate composite shell that is lightweight and offers comfort and a superior fit thanks to the use of CAD technology. The advanced channeling ventilation system offers full front to back airflow which flushes heat and humidity up and out of the helmet. The CS-14 uses a micro-metric retention system and has a glasses groove to reduce temporal pressure for glasses wearers. Overall, this helmet offers great value with a high level of comfort, quality and performance all at an affordable price.
- Polycarbonate composite shell
- SpeedCool interior
- Quick release visor system
- Synthetic construction
- Fully removable and washable interior
- Glasses grove for reduced temporal pressure
- Advance channeling system