The K3 is AGV's entry level full face helmet and is designed to offer a rider on a budget the experience of owning a premium product. The AGV K3 has a very high specification and is packed with features such as a quick release micro-metric buckle and a clear, anti-scratch & anti-fog polycarbonate Street 8 visor. The K3 uses AGV's proven HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell construction, this shell is very strong and has excellent shock absorbing properties, however the manufacturing process is much quicker and simpler than an equivalent fibreglass shell. This ultimately is reflected in the price of the helmet enabling riders on a budget to have an exceptionally safe and well made product at the fraction of the price you would expect to pay for a premium branded helmet.
- Painted thermoplastic resin construction
- Dynamic system with air intakes
- Dry Lex fabric with hygienic treatment
- Removable and washable lining
- Clear anti-scratch / fog visor
- XQRS shield replacement without tools
- Micro-metric retention system