The K3 Basic is AGV's entry level full face helmet and is designed to offer a rider on a budget the experience of owning a premium product. The AGV K3 Basic has a very high specification and is packed with features such as a quick release micro-metric buckle and a clear, anti-scratch & anti-fog polycarbonate Street 8 visor. The AGV K3 Basic uses AGV's well proven HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell construction, this shell is very strong and has excellent shock absorbing properties, however the manufacturing process is much quicker and simpler than an equivalent fibreglass shell. This ultimately is reflected in the price of the helmet enabling riders on a budget to have an exceptionally safe and well made product at the fraction of the price you would expect to pay for a premium branded helmet.
- Thermoplastic resin construction
- Front air intakes and rear extractors
- Dry Comfort with hygienic treatment
- Removable and washable lining
- Clear, anti-scratch polycarbonate Street 8 Visor
- XQRS quick shield replacement without tools in a few seconds
- Quick release retention system